Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I thought I wuz Lost...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, what a drastic change, I thought I was in the wrong room at first....*S


    I like the changes, looks like you are almost ready for Halloween

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -giggles-
    Ya I was bored when my little guy was napping so I decided to change a few things around here just in time for Halloween. Glad ya like it, I wasn't too sure about it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I really like the New Topic & Reply buttons.

    Do you do your backgrounds/Logos/buttons on Photoshop or something. I use clip art on my board, but I find it very limiting on what is available with out ripping off someone else board.

    Take care, I hope you make someone smile today.

    rOgeR

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your board looks great Amanda. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    canadarocks
    Guest canadarocks's Avatar

    Post

    Very cool [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooooooh nice [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    very nice Amanda [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much everyone -smiles- I love the eyes on the board! Rog I just surf around looking for cool clipart and backgrounds. I have absolutely no talent to create these things myself. Photoshop scares me [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#EE9A00" size="1">[ October 18, 2005 08:36 AM: Message edited by: MandaB ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    people keep telling me I should invest in photoshop, but honestly I have enough problems using the tools at hand [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I save all kinds of clip art, funny pictures, and emoticons too, ya never know when you need one for a special ocassion.

    rog

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree 100% -lol- I have lots of fun changing the boards around every so often. I'm getting better at it myself. Normaly Chele is my interior designer but I thought I would try it this time and see what happened. I think it turned out ok. I still might get her to help me out though with a nice Christmas themed one, if she has some spare time kickin' around -lol-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •